On a ninety mintue delay tomrrow. snow advisory in afftect from 10 tongiht until 10 tomrrow morning.
On a ninety mintue delay tomrrow. snow advisory in afftect from 10 tongiht until 10 tomrrow morning.
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
Thanks for the update, didn't even know about the delay...looks like I'll get in some (much needed) extra sleep!
I doubt we'll have school tomorrow.. I know it's too early to even say that since the snow has yet to actually begin coming down, but if we have a snow advisory OVER NIGHT, then there's a good chance that by tomorrow we'll have a pretty good amount. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
I dont see how they are having school tomorrow. I just came off thackers branch and the roads up there where still slick. alot of ice and snow in parts.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
It was pretty slick in some parts of Appalachia too.. not really bad just yet, but if we get as much snowfall as they're calling for (1-3 inches) it could definitely get ugly before tomorrow morning.
Officially retired
Snow on Thacker's Branch does't sound good for me as I drive that big ole school bus there. If there is ice and snow there, then I would suspect that other parts are much worse.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Is dickenson county on a delay too or what?
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
as of 9:30 pm
Buchanan County, VA Schools
2 Hour Delay
Dickenson County, VA Schools
2 Hour Delay
Hancock County, TN Schools
Closed
Russell County, VA Schools
2 Hour Delay
Scott County, VA Schools
90 Minute Delay
Wise County, VA Schools
90 Minute Delay
Mountain Empire Community College
Snow Schedule
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
supposed to snow all the way to thursday accordin' to the weather bug
Snow is coming down pretty hard here in Lee.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
I wonder if it's making it's way towards Big Stone, etc. already? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
The advisory starts at 10 P.M., so that's only about an hour away as of now.. should be hitting here pretty soon according to what they're saying.
Officially retired
Bookmarks